Check in Procedure
- Check in is permitted between 3pm – 9pm on the day of arrival.
- Absolutely no early check in will be permitted unless approved ahead of time
- Guests will not be permitted on site until 3:00 pm to ensure all areas on the property are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Guests will be greeted outside and will be required to sign and agree to the Rental Agreement and waiver prior to entering their cottage.
- Guests will also be required to provide a $300 security deposit (by credit card) prior to or upon arrival. This will be refunded at the end of their stay if there are no excessive cleaning charges or damages.
- Guests will be required to check out by 10:00 am. Any late checkouts will forfeit the security deposit refund.
- Any additional guests arriving separately will need to check in at the office
- Cedar Grove Camp Office will be closed for the season. Doorbell service will be available if needed, or you can reach us by phone.
- Check out will be done outside with mobile terminal or online invoicing prior to your departure
- Cedar Grove Camp swag is available and can be purchased or viewed here: shop.cedargrovecamp.com
General Social Distancing Guidelines
- Any emergency orders in effect must be adhered to at the time of your stay.
- Guests are encouraged to keep within their own family units
- Guests will need to act responsibly and share the dock and beach area with other guests in a safe and respectful manner.
- Any guests not following social distancing orders may be asked to leave (a warning will be provided).
- Guests will be required to keep pets within their own area
- Guests are encouraged to bring groceries from home to limit their travel and exposure within the community
Life Jackets & Life Jacket Hut
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own life jacket if possible
- Guests that require a life jacket will be able to get one at the start of their stay that will be theirs for the duration of their stay. We have a limited number of sizes of jackets. If you require a specific size, you can email us to reserve one in advance. (Life jackets will be provided for all boat rentals).
- The hut containing life jackets and small water toys will be closed and not available through the week
- Small water toys (masks, snorkels, etc.) will not be available.
Fish Cleaning Hut
- Fish Cleaning Hut will be available, one person at a time, and must be cleaned with the provided cleaner after using.
Canoes Kayaks Paddleboats
- Canoes, kayaks, paddleboat and some floatation toys will be available for shared use
- Soap spray bottles will be provided and guests will be required to clean the watercraft / toys after each use
- Boat rentals still available. Cedar Grove staff will ensure boats are cleaned and disinfected between uses.
Gamesroom / Hanger / other Toys
- The gamesroom will be closed for the season
- Sand and beach toys will not be available for the season
- Volleyball net will be available
Firewood for sale
- Firewood will be available for sale at Cedar Grove Camp, and will be delivered by a staff member. Instructions for purchasing will be provided at the start of your stay.
- Cedar Grove Camp has hired additional staff for the season and will clean and disinfect all surface areas with COVID-19 approved cleaners between stays. Guests are encouraged to clean their cottages frequently.
- Cedar Grove staff will be required to wear masks when cleaning cottages.
- All fitted top sheets on beds and futons will be changed between stays. (Please note that only clean sheets will be used but due to the amount required, some may be slightly discoloured).
- Pillows will be removed from the cottages. If you require pillows, they will be available by request, and a fee will apply.
- Cedar Grove staff will not be cleaning kitchen dishes between stays. Guests may want to clean these prior to use.
- Cottages will be equipped with hand soap and guests are encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
- Sanitizer will be provided in common areas and cottage entrances.
- Common outdoor surface areas will be cleaned regularly by Cedar Grove Camp staff.
Illness / Travel History
- If any guest is experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 within 2 weeks prior to their stay, they should contact us immediately and stay home.
- Any guests who have travelled internationally within 2 weeks prior to their stay should stay home.
- Cancellations permitted for guests that demonstrate symptoms of COVID-19 prior to arrival.
What to Bring
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own pillows, hand sanitzer, life jackets, lawn chairs
- Guests are encouraged to bring their groceries and anything else they need to limit the amount of travel within the community.
Questions / Concerns
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.