Wild Women’s Workout Weekend is a fun filled women’s weekend for the outdoor and fitness enthusiast, who also enjoys having a good time!
Enjoy Zumba® Fitness, Bootcamp, Core Conditioning and Yoga classes in the beautiful outdoors. Stay in your own lakefront cottage in Ontario’s cottage country, with delicious and healthy meals prepared for you.
Experience a canoe or kayak adventure, learn to fish or stand up paddle board, and dance and sing at our outdoor Karaoke or dance party. You’ll have the time of your life at this Ontario Women’s Weekend.
Feel Good & Have Fun!
Wild Women’s Workout Weekend Details:
- September 15-17, 2017
- $259 per person
- Events start Friday 6:30pm, and finish at 1pm Sunday. Subject to change based on weather and group arrival times.
- Price includes accommodation Friday & Saturday night, snacks Friday night, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday, and all activities (except spa services).
- On site massage services available (additional charges will apply).
- Beach volleyball, games and water activities available throughout your stay.
- Accommodation will be determined by group size, and time of booking. Upgrades to private cottage may be available. Early check in / late departure may be available. Single bookings or group bookings permitted. Group size of 6 is ideal.
- Alternate activities (indoor fitness classes, arts and crafts, etc.) in case of rain.
- Full itinerary provided upon registration.
- $50 deposit required at time of booking, with remainder due 2 weeks prior to event.
- Custom packages or alternate dates available for groups of 10 or more. Please call for more information.
- Book as a group or individual.
Registration is now open. Accepting the first 30 ladies only. Call us or register here to reserve your Wild Women’s Workout Weekend spot today!
Have a Blast With Your Girlfriends!
Who Knew Fitness Could Be So Much Fun!
Enjoy outdoor Bootcamp, Yoga, Core Conditioning, and Zumba® classes right at the water’s edge. Our fitness instructors will lead you through classes to help you lose weight, build muscle, and improve cardiovascular and overall health. Try something new and learn some new moves to take home. Use elements of the outdoors for a truly unique experience.
Fitness Classes Tailored To Your Abilities!
All fitness sessions are optional and suitable for all ages and fitness levels. Our instructors will show modifications for beginners and challenge those that are more advanced. Partake in all or just some of the activities – it’s your choice. This Ontario women’s weekend is all about you.
Good Times & Great Entertainment
Because it’s about having a good time too…this Wild Women’s Workout Weekend is BYOB if you choose. Unleash your inner rock star at our private Karaoke Party, and dance up a storm. Don’t like to sing..no worries. Our professional DJ is sure to impress. Water activities and a roaring bonfire are always ready for you throughout the weekend, and everyone always has a great time!
Lakefront cottages, just north of Muskoka
Enjoy a 2 night stay in a fully equipped Lakefront cottage, in the village of Restoule, on beautiful Commanda Lake. All cottages are heated with fully equipped bathrooms and kitchens. Our cottages sleep 2-8 people, so go ahead and plan your stay with all your girlfriends.
Bring your Appetite and Leave your Guilt Behind…
Enjoy scrumptious bonfire treats like you’ve never had before. Don’t worry – you’ll work it off throughout the weekend. Delicious and nutritious meals will be provided, so you don’t have to worry about a thing. Saturday lunch (catered by Piebird) will be vegan farm grown goodness, so you’ll leave feeling revitalized from the food alone!
Wild for Water?
- Enjoy a canoe or kayak trip down a scenic river;
- try your hand at fishing;
- relax on a guided boat ride;
- bounce on the water trampoline;
- or take a tour on the Stand Up Paddleboards.
Why not a little of each? On the lake is the perfect way to spend an afternoon. There’s definitely something for everyone.
Register Now (Or Request More Information!)
(Please read our terms and conditions).