Wild Women’s (Workout-ish) Weekend
Friday September 17
Arrivals: Any time after 3pm
September 17-19, 2021
Friday, September 17
3:00 – 7:00 pm: Enjoy the Facilities
- Enjoy the use of our facilities, including paddleboat, stand up paddleboards, canoe, kayaks, and float raft.
- Warm up by a fire, meet and mingle with the other ladies here for a good time!
- Bring and cook your own dinner in your cottage or eat along the way before you arrive.
8:00 pm – midnight – Karaoke Dance Party
Unleash your inner Rockstar!
near the main dock or Man Cave in case of rain
Please BYOB! Enjoy a roaring bonfire throughout the night.
Saturday September 18
10:30 am: Lakefront Zumba® Fitness
Dance like no one is watching. Barefoot or with shoes.
Noon – 5pm: Wild for Water Activities
Kayaking, Canoeing, Fishing, Boating, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, or a little of each
In case of Rain:
- Hot tub / Sauna; Nail Art Station; Sip and Paint; Rockband; Ping Pong and Games available
- Fire Tower Hike at Restoule Provincial Park
6:00 pm – Dinner
Homemade Pasta, garlic bread, salad and dessert.
8:00 pm – Glow Parade
We will provide you with everything you need to join our glow parade. Get creative and get Funky! Prizes for best Glower!
BYOB, keep warm by one of our fires and enjoy!
Sunday September 19
10:30 am – Yoga with Alison (weather permitting)
1:00 pm – check out. Please feel free to stay and enjoy the facilities for the day.
Cottages are fully equipped including bathrooms, warm showers, kitchen supplies, etc. BBQ’s available with each cottage. Please refer to www.cedargrovecamp.com/cottage-listings for more information on cottage amenities. Please bring your own linens for the beds, as they are not provided. Cottages can be heated by wood stove if necessary. Other general information is also available on the Cedar Grove Camp website.
What to Bring
- linens for beds (sheets, pillows, blankets)
- personal toiletries
- water bottle
- outdoor wear and warm clothes for evenings
- any additional snacks
- alcoholic beverages
- yoga mat (if you have one)
- clothes for Glow Parade that you won’t mind attaching tape to
The following meals are included:
Breakfast items available in each cottage:
- Continental breakfast including coffee, tea, juice, yogurt, granola, cereal, bagels, muffins, fresh fruit and eggs.
Lunch items available in each cottage:
- Buns, bread, cheese, meats, sandwich toppings (onion, tomato, pickles) , spreads, and frozen pizza.
- Homemade Meat Lasagna, Vegetarian Lasagna and Gluten Free Lasagna
- Garlic bread
- Ceasar Salad
Please let us know in advance if any allergies, or dietary requirements and we will discuss alternative meal arrangements.